Gnuk version 0.5

NIIBE Yutaka gniibe at fsij.org
Mon Dec 13 01:19:54 CET 2010

Gnuk version 0.5 is out.

Highlights are:

  * New board support: STM32 part of "STM8S Discovery"

    We can buy it at 750JPY in Japan (10USD or so internationally?).
    I think that it is most cheap board for Gnuk.

  * Better interoperability

    * In-stock GPG ccid-driver

      * Although in-stock GPG ccid-driver doesn't support extended
        APDU level exchange (and chaining), it is now possible for
        Gnuk to do digital signing.

    * GPG4WIN

      * Gnuk works somehow now.

  * Bug fixes:

    * Digital signing for SHA224/SHA256/SHA384/SHA512 digestInfo is
      now possible. (It only worked for SHA1)

    * Digital signing multiple times with single authentication is now
      possible.

Enjoy,