Fixing support for Mingw+Msys and Cygwin

carlo.bramix carlo.bramix at libero.it
Mon Feb 22 17:07:29 CET 2010

Hello,
I was not able to build libgpg-error on cygwin and mingw+msys.
I had to fix the linking of the resource file because versioninfo.o is generated by libtool into .libs directory and not into the root of the build tree.
I hope that this little attached patch could be helpful.
I tried to work with your bugzilla first, but I received an HTTP erron every time I tried to access to it.

Sincerely,

Carlo Bramini.