Some build is broken with libassuan-2.0.0

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Tue Mar 9 14:06:01 CET 2010

On Tue,  9 Mar 2010 12:50, aleph at mandriva.org said:

> My gnupg-2.0.15 test/check was fail on 64 bit. Please, test somebody it (make check).

I just built it on a 8 CPU ppc64 (GNU/Linux, Gentoo) without any
problems.

In general it is useful if you show us a bit more of your problem, for
example the exact error message.  If the test of gnupg fails the content
of the log file (e.g tests/openpgp/foo.test.log) is also very useful.

Salam-Shalom,