Release candidate for Dirmngr 1.1.0

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Fri Mar 12 13:13:41 CET 2010

On Thu, 11 Mar 2010 18:35, umq.461 at gmail.com said:

> utf8conv.c: In function 'jnlib_iconv':
> utf8conv.c:729: warning: passing argument 2 of 'libiconv' from
> incompatible pointer type

No problem will be fixed with one of the next releases (that part of the
code is shared with gnupg and fixed over there.)

> logging.c: In function 'set_file_fd':
> logging.c:287: warning: passing argument 3 of 'funopen' from
> incompatible pointer type

No problem either.  Again code from GnuPG.  My current work there is to
get rid of funopen/fopencookie to make the socket logging code work on
platforms other thanh GNU and BSD.

I'll fix the otehr warnings for the release.

> hope those are not serious problem.

Should not arm.  We are casting int and pointer back and forth and in
total that is no problem.

Thanks.

Shalom-Salam,