FSIJ USB Token version 2 and Gnuk

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Wed Sep 15 20:13:28 CEST 2010

On Mon, 13 Sep 2010 05:05, gniibe at fsij.org said:

> Now, we have a web page at: http://www.fsij.org/gnuk/
> Read-only Git: http://www.gniibe.org/git/gnuk.git/

I have this version now running using
  openocd -f interface/neodb.cfg -f board/olimex_stm32_h103.cfg
.

I try to use it with GnuPG's internal CCID driver ("scdaemon
--debug-ccid-driver --server").  This requires to ignore the test on
"Auto configuration based on ATR" in dwFeatures.  The problem now is a
ERR01 from gnuk due to an unexepcted state - on the scdaemon side this
is an usb_bulk_read_error.  Quite some time passed since I wrote the
internal driver and it is possible it does something which is not
allowed by the USB specs.  gnuk seems to be a nice tool to figure out
such problems.

BTW, does anyone know how to restrict openocd to listen for the telnet
connection only on localhost?

Salam-Shalom,