SCUTE and library versioning

Diego Elio Pettenò flameeyes at gmail.com
Tue Apr 26 16:36:08 CEST 2011

Il giorno mer, 20/04/2011 alle 16.47 +0200, Werner Koch ha scritto:
> That is strange.  Shall I complain about this?

Thanks for taking care of it — we should be (partially) set now ;)

> > well enough for this kind of library. I'd also suggest declaring it as
> > installed on pkcs11dir so that it gets installed where other PKCS#11
>
> So, how is the the pkcs11dir defined?  Is $(libdir)/pkcs11 always correct?

I thought a bit more about it and it might not be the wisest thing to do
indeed: if you only name the PKCS#11 module, you want to find it in the
linker search path... and I doubt that many vendors
have /usr/lib*/pkcs11 in their search path.

Maybe it should just create a symlink to be in both places?

--
Diego Elio Pettenò — Flameeyes
http://blog.flameeyes.eu/