Patches for scute

Diego Elio Pettenò flameeyes at gmail.com
Tue Apr 26 18:10:44 CEST 2011

Since at least the PDF copy of my assignment forms are available I spent
a bit of time today to fix the issues I found with scute, and polished
it for the small things at least.

Since one of the patches removes a bunch of files from the repository
(those that are re-generated or copied by autoreconf), sending them as
email is not going to work, so I instead pushed it on a git mirror of
scute I created on gitorious (the main repositories are synced every
three hours through my vserver, I do this for a number of other projects
as well).

git://gitorious.org/~flameeyes/gnupg-org/flameeyes-scute.git

Diego Elio Pettenò (5):
      build-sys: build the PKCS#11 provider like a plugin.
      build-sys: remove files that are installed/symlinked by
autoreconf.
      Add a .gitignore file to ignore generated files.
      build-sys: use libtool's -export-symbols to filter the exported
interface.
      Add missing static modifiers to functions only used in a single
unit.

HTH!

--
Diego Elio Pettenò — Flameeyes