pinpad entry support in Git repository

Ben Kibbey bjk at luxsci.net
Sat Dec 3 22:07:49 CET 2011

On Fri, Dec 02, 2011 at 02:09:19PM +0900, NIIBE Yutaka wrote:
> Hi,
>
> In the Git repository of GnuPG (of master branch), I added pinpad
> input support for PC/SC.  It is enabled for OpenPGPcard 2.0.
>
> Could you please test it out?
>
> 	(1) pinpad input for verify for user
> 	(2) pinpad input for verify for admin
> 	(3) pinpad input for passphrase modification by user
> 	(4) pinpad input for passphrase modification by admin
>
> Please let me know your reader and its features (has display or not).
>
> If it is stable enough, I would like to apply changes to stable
> branch.

I have a GemPlus USB-SL which does not have a pinpad and am having
problems with this patch. I think I have narrowed it down to
check_pcsc_keypad() and control_pcsc_wrapped() returning "premature EOF"
after sending the CM_IOCTL_GET_FEATURE_REQUEST ioctl (or does that
determine if there is pinpad support or not?).

scdaemon later fails with "verify CHV2 failed: General error" after
pinentry retrieves my PIN.

--
Ben Kibbey
[XMPP: bjk AT jabber DOT org] - [IRC: (bjk) FreeNode/OFTC]