Dirmngr still version 1.1.0 even after 2 updates

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Sun Jan 30 11:57:58 CET 2011

On Sat, 29 Jan 2011 09:15, tomp at idirect.com said:

> m4_define([my_issvn], [no])

Ah well, I should have set this to yes.  Maybe I should do a new release.

> Will this repository be moved over to git ???

No.  Dirmngr has been merged with GnuPG.  From 2.1.0-beta1:

 * Dirmngr is now a part of this package.  Dirmngr is now also
   expected to run as a system service and the configuration
   directories are changed to the GnuPG name space.

beta2 will have these chnanges as well:

 * Dirmngr has taken over the function of the keyserver helpers.  Thus
   we now have a specified direct interface to keyservers via Dirmngr.

Salam-Shalom,