new uids don't not appear in my --list-secret-keys

Jean-Jacques Brucker jeanjacquesbrucker at gmail.com
Mon Jul 11 16:58:47 CEST 2011

I have found a solution using gpgsplit from the home and the office exports,
and then merge (re-concatenate) chunks I want.

I note that --list-secret-key option is only usefull to get the private
KeyIDs, but not reliable to get uid, and don't provide revocation
informations.
I will handle that and I understand why revocation information are not
displayed with --list-secret-key. But, may one day the --import option
auto-merge chunks ?

Regards,