Changes to PKCS#11 definitions

Stef Walter stefw at collabora.co.uk
Mon Oct 17 09:01:48 CEST 2011

Hey Marcus,

I've made some minor fixes to the pkcs11.h header that comes from the
Scute project, and wanted to contribute them back as requested.

The patch makes all the relevant constants in pkcs11.h unsigned longs
rather than integers. This allows use of the constants in places where
need the size to be correct (such as varargs).

The patch is rather large, bit it just makes that one change. Let me
know if I should prepare it differently.

Cheers,

Stef