STEED - Usable end-to-end encryption

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Mon Oct 17 20:11:29 CEST 2011

Hi!

Over the last year Marcus and me discussed ideas on how to make
encryption easier for non-crypto geeks.  We explained our plans to
several people and finally decided to start a project to develop such a
system.  Obviously it is based on GnuPG but this is only one component
of the whole system.  We prepared a short paper; if you are interested
you may download it from

  http://g10code.com/docs/steed-usable-e2ee.pdf

There is also a brief (for now) web page dedicated to this project:

  http://g10code.com/steed.html

Salam-Shalom,