export cleaned certificate.

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Fri Oct 28 16:05:32 CEST 2011

On Fri, 28 Oct 2011 14:33, jeanjacquesbrucker at gmail.com said:

> I d like to export some cleaned certificate : without any signature
> except the last one auto-signature on each uid.

  gpg --export-options export-minimal --export

or

  gpg --export-options export-clean --export

  export-clean

     Compact (remove all signatures from) user IDs on the key
     being exported if the user IDs are not usable. Also, do not export
     any signatures that are not usable.  This includes signatures that
     were issued by keys that are not present on the keyring. This
     option is the same as running the --edit-key command "clean" before
     export except that the local copy of the key is not
     modified. Defaults to no.

  export-minimal

     Export the smallest key possible. This removes all signatures
     except the most recent self-signature on each user ID. This option
     is the same as running the --edit-key command "minimize" before
     export except that the local copy of the key is not
     modified. Defaults to no.

Salam-Shalom,