Unable to compile libassuan-git

Alphazo alphazo at gmail.com
Thu Apr 12 17:54:53 CEST 2012

Thanks. I should have remembered that one.

gnupg2-git is now up and running in ArchLinux AUR. Situation is kind
of messy now since Arch has completely removed gnupg1 from the core
repository considering that only gnupg2 should be there (/usr/bin/gpg
is now a symbolic link to gpg2). Obviously they didn't realize that
side effects happen when switching to gnupg2 only (psi passpharse
caching, encrypted LUKS+gnupg system not booting....).

Dany