FIX ME! implement ttyname() bionic/libc/bionic/stubs.c:360

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Wed Feb 1 14:05:26 CET 2012

On Wed,  1 Feb 2012 06:02, hans at guardianproject.info said:

> Any pointers as to how to handle this?  Or does it matter?  I was able to encrypt on Android and decrypt on my laptop :)

Configure tests for ttyname and uses a simple replacement if it does not
exist (i.e. under Windows).  Usually we would change the test to
actually runh a test program; however that does not work for
cross-compiling.  Thus we need to undef the HAVE_TTYNAME if we are
building for Android.

Shalom-Salam,