GnuPG 1.4 for Windows

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Tue Jan 17 11:39:03 CET 2012

Hi,

over the last days I did some work on the GnuPG 1.4 port for Windows.
The major change is that I now use the mingw64 toolchain (the 32 bit
version).  This required a few fixes.  Before I do the 1.4.12 release, I
would like to have some more tests with that builds.

Shall I make a Beta installer available?

Partly due to the donations we received for GnuPG over the last months,
I revamped the installer build procedure.  It is now possible to build
the installer directly from a release ready tarball and an optional
patch file.

Shalom-Salam,