QR code (was: porting gnupg to Android, is pth required?)

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Thu Jan 19 11:33:19 CET 2012

On Wed, 18 Jan 2012 16:33, hans at guardianproject.info said:

> You can follow our progress on our wiki, this is part of the PSST project:
> https://guardianproject.info/wiki/GnuPG_for_Android

Interesting.  I would appreciate if you  use this list to discuss:

 - QR code display/scanning for keysigning exchanges
 - display randomart image of fingerprint for keysigning exchanges

In particular a QR format is something we will use for STEED also.  BTW,
what about changing the goals a bit a aim for STEED.

Shalom-Salam,