porting gnupg to Android, is pth required?

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Thu Jan 19 11:38:08 CET 2012

On Wed, 18 Jan 2012 23:52, hans at guardianproject.info said:

> strange errors.  Also the 'allocsa' module seem to have become the
> 'malloca' module, so that's what I used.  Any idea how much work it is
> to remove gnulib?

Gnulib is only used on non gnu platforms to support some important
features not, or not well, defined by Posix.  You problem here is about
the libc, used by Android.  I am pretty sure the gnulib folks are
interested in helping out.

Simon, do you think the problem is due to GnuPG's old style use of
gnulib?  Or is Android not yet supported?

Salam-Shalom,