porting gnupg to Android, is pth required?

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at guardianproject.info
Fri Jan 27 14:55:31 CET 2012

On Jan 27, 2012, at 5:06 AM, Werner Koch wrote:

> On Thu, 26 Jan 2012 21:35, hans at guardianproject.info said:
>
>> breaker for gnupg on Android since there doesn't seem to be interest in
>> the gnulib maintainers in fixing it for Android, and gnupg's include
>
> I have seen that they are working on it.
>
>> gnulib is a custom version, so the upstream fixes might not even apply
>> to gnupg.
>
> If there is a working fix, I'll port it to gnupg.

I got past the stdint.h problem, but am now onto the pthread. I guess we'll know whether the new gnulib works once we have a full build.  For the record, this is how I got past the stdint.h issue:

rm -rf gnupg/gl
gnulib-tool --import \
--dir=gnupg/ --lib=libgnu --source-base=gl --m4-base=gl/m4 --doc-base=doc \
--tests-base=tests --aux-dir=scripts --no-conditional-dependencies \
--no-libtool --macro-prefix=gl alloca-opt malloca mkdtemp setenv strpbrk \
xsize

.hc

I spent 33 years and four months in active military service and during that period I spent most of my time as a high class muscle man for Big Business, for Wall Street and the bankers.      - General Smedley Butler