gpgme_data_seek with SEEK_END on memory-based data fails

Leo Gaspard ekleog at gmail.com
Sun Jul 29 22:59:39 CEST 2012

Hello again,

I finally decided to write the patch immediately.

I placed the output of "git format-patch -M origin/master" in the attachment.

Things that are still TODO:
  * Adapt gpgme-tool.c ? (Didn't have enough time to understand what it was
about... a CLI tool ?)
  * Is there a keyserver concept for gpgsm ?
  * Write the doc.
  * Check it (builds and) runs the tests : I didn't have enough time to read doc
on compiling & testing.

I hope I didn't break any binary compatibility or such.

Is there anything I should do (legal stuff, copyright waiver or such things) ?
(It's my first "real" participation in an open-source project.)
I'll go away tomorrow for two weeks, so please answer quickly if you want me to
do such things quickly !

Hope that helps,

Leo