Using second keyring may be misleading?

Georgi Guninski guninski at guninski.com
Fri Jun 15 14:30:56 CEST 2012

On Fri, Jun 15, 2012 at 02:04:44PM +0200, Werner Koch wrote:
> That is one of the reasons of my remarks that the use several keyrings
> is not worth the trouble.  Use one keyring and import the keys you need.

This is ubuntu's problem I don't care much about, but they need to
verify the keys are signed.

The k at k contains a subkey colliding with ubuntu's key 3F272F5B.

The order of importing the keys seems important and in one case a
self signature is reported as other user, in the other case a selfisg
is reported as bad signature from wrong user.

I suppose if the colliding key is first it makes the other key unusable.