[GnuPG] Re: scd-backport-2-0 branch

W. Trevor King wking at tremily.us
Fri Jun 22 11:10:58 CEST 2012

On Fri, Jun 22, 2012 at 10:32:36AM +0200, Werner Koch wrote:
> What we should change is the baroque way of setting up channels between
> gpg-agent and scdaemon; i.e. a mix of pipe and socket servers.  To
> streamline the system it would be better to use a well known socket for
> scdaemon in the same way as gpg-agent does it.  But that is something
> for 2.1.

This seems like a good opportunity to bump my libassuan suggestions
[1].  I've dropped this while I'm waiting on some my gpgme
INPUT/OUTPUT handler patch [2], since I don't want to overwhelm you guys,
but I'm happy to get back to work if your're ready to start reviewing
my patches ;).

Cheers,
Trevor

[1]: http://lists.gnupg.org/pipermail/gnupg-devel/2012-April/026670.html
[2]: Which for some reason I cannot find in the archives on
     http://lists.gnupg.org/pipermail/gnupg-devel/