gpgme android build fails looking for /usr/local/lib/libgpg-error.la

Marcus Brinkmann marcus.brinkmann at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Fri Mar 9 19:23:34 CET 2012

On 03/01/2012 02:29 AM, Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:

> So gpgme is building fine on Android using the attached patch, it just doesn't finish linking to libgpg-error because the build system is convinced that its in /usr/local/lib, where it is definitely not.  I tried to trace it a bit, but no luck yet.  Any ideas where this is being set?
>
> To see how I'm building gpgme, check out the gpgme-build target in this Makefile, that will show the ./configure flags, etc.
> https://github.com/guardianproject/gnupg-for-android/blob/master/external/Makefile

It seems the libgpg-error configure is missing the --prefix=$(prefix) on
the configure command line.

That is necessary to set the path in gpg-error-config which is queried
by gpgme's configure to locate gpg-error.

I made a pull request on github (first time for me):

https://github.com/guardianproject/gnupg-for-android/pull/2

Thanks,
Marcus