remaining gnupg changes for Android support

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Mon Nov 12 15:27:23 CET 2012

On Fri,  9 Nov 2012 18:08, hans at guardianproject.info said:

> to use.  That stuff is only accessible via the Java API.  Therefore,
> I'm hoping to avoid using libiconv with gnupg on Android.  I see that

IIRC, it used to work this way on WindowsCE.  Thus your patch is mostly
fine.  I can't remember why I used the stub functions on WindowsCE,
probably to avoid to many ifdefs.  Thus doing the same for Android is
fine.  Note however, that under plain Windows we dlopen libiconv to make
it not a hard dependency.

I have changed your patch a bit, though.  Please try the attached
version before I commit it to master.

Shalom-Salam,