Request: GPGME cross-compile on non-Debian

Robert J. Hansen rjh at sixdemonbag.org
Wed Oct 24 05:05:24 CEST 2012

A bit ago there was some talk about things to go into the next GPG4WIN
release (development headers for GPGME development on Win32 being my
request).  I just remembered why I wanted this capability in the first
place: because, at present, GPGME can only be cross-compiled on a Debian
system.

So, here's another request: "make it possible to cross-compile GPGME on
a Fedora and/or Ubuntu system."  That might be a lot simpler than
providing a native Win32 development capability, and would still serve
my purposes completely well.

Thanks very much for the consideration!