Request: GPGME cross-compile on non-Debian

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Wed Oct 24 16:56:42 CEST 2012

On Wed, 24 Oct 2012 05:05, rjh at sixdemonbag.org said:
> A bit ago there was some talk about things to go into the next GPG4WIN
> release (development headers for GPGME development on Win32 being my
> request).  I just remembered why I wanted this capability in the first
> place: because, at present, GPGME can only be cross-compiled on a Debian

Actually we have the problem on new Debian systems that the hyperlatex
package is not anymore available.  Thus we need to rework the
instructions anyway.  In general it should build on all systems which
provide the required tools.

I will look at your specific issues once I can start working on Gpg4win
again.

Shalom-Salam,