GPGME_DEBUG on Android, which makes env vars hard

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at guardianproject.info
Tue Sep 4 19:58:09 CEST 2012

I was just looking at gpgme/debug.c.  Something like
gpgme_set_debug_level(int level) and gpgme_set_debug_log(char*
logfilename) would be perfect.

gpgme_set_debug_level() looks trivial since it would just update the
static var debug_level and would take effect immediately.

gpgme_set_debug_log() would be a little more work since the file opening
logic in debug_init() would have to be changed.

Another idea would be for setting this from a conf file somewhere, but
I'm not sure if there is a gpgme conf file.

.hc