agent: fix for UPDATESTARTUPTTY

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Tue Aug 13 18:17:45 CEST 2013

On Thu,  4 Jul 2013 05:41, gniibe at fsij.org said:

> (1) When I want to use pinentry for nterminal, there is no way,
>     if I already have gpg-agent with DISPLAY.

Right, whether an X or an ncurses pinentry is used depends solely on
DISPLAY.  As far as I can see, there is no way to unset DISPLAY for
pinentry.  Thus we either need to add a new IGNORE_DISPLAY feature or
use DISPLAY with a special value (DISPLAY=none) and detect that right
before calling pinentry.

> (2) UPDATESTARTUPTTY doesn't work to switch TTY for pinentry for SSH.

> Latter is simply a bug.

Right.  Would you mind to prepare and push a patch?

Salam-Shalom,