npth change required for Android

NIIBE Yutaka gniibe at fsij.org
Tue Dec 10 01:22:44 CET 2013

On 2013-12-09 at 12:49 -0500, Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:
> Looks good to me.  Luckily, Android didn't do the very aggravating fake
> version of this function that is has for others, so configure doesn't detect
> anything for pthread_atfork():
[...]
> checking for pthread_atfork... no

Thank you for your testing.  The patch has been pushed to master
branch of Npth.

Please note that signal mask reset is required (for POSIX) when
pinentry is spawned from gpg-agent (it is libassuan for GnuPG 2.1.x,
which does fork/exec).  Being killed by signal is needed for pinentry
in case of PIN input for smartcard with pinpad card reader.