automatic builds on jenkins

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at guardianproject.info
Fri Dec 13 20:18:53 CET 2013

Hey all,

We have our own Jenkins build server that we use for all of our projects.
That also includes Gnu Privacy Guard for Android.  I would be happy to set up
a couple GnuPG of jobs that build the entire GnuPG suite from the head of
master in git for Debian and Android.  It would then email the committers when
the build breaks.

Its also possible to run test suites and static analysis tools like cppcheck.

It will check hourly for new commits, but I'm happy to give remote access to
trigger builds and get info about them.

.hc