automatic builds on jenkins

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at guardianproject.info
Mon Dec 16 21:04:41 CET 2013

On 12/15/2013 06:56 AM, Werner Koch wrote:
> On Fri, 13 Dec 2013 20:18, hans at guardianproject.info said:
>
>> That also includes Gnu Privacy Guard for Android.  I would be happy to set up
>> a couple GnuPG of jobs that build the entire GnuPG suite from the head of
>> master in git for Debian and Android.  It would then email the committers when
>
> No need to to that for Debian.  I am using Debian myself. ;-) There is
> also a NixOS build server running.  For Android this should be quite
> useful.
>
>> It will check hourly for new commits, but I'm happy to give remote access to
>> trigger builds and get info about them.
>
> Daily or 12 hour intervals should be enough.  There is no guarantee
> that a git commit builds on all platforms everytime.  A remote trigger
> would actually be really nice.

I've set up the job to check the git repos once a day, and if there are new
commits, then build the whole suite for Android. When the build breaks, all of
the committers since the last successful build will be emailed with the error.

Anyone can ask me directly for instructions on how to manually trigger the
builds.

.hc