Several problems with building GnuPG 2 for Windows

Laila Vrazda lailavrazda1979 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 17 19:56:57 CET 2013

Thanks for the link to the release of w32pth, its configure script works,
and it does support x86_64-w64-mingw32. It seems my complaints about w32pth
only applied to the git copy I found. However, you didn't address the
issues I pointed out with libassuan or libksba. Additionally, the build of
w32pth dies with "unknown type name sigset_t".