Supporting not-so-smart card readers

NIIBE Yutaka gniibe at fsij.org
Wed Jan 9 09:04:23 CET 2013

On 2013-01-08 at 17:48 +0900, NIIBE Yutaka wrote:
> I will.

I pushed the change onto master.

Besides, I did changes for drivers (both of internal ccid-driver and
PC/SC driver) to support fixed length PIN input by keypad.  And I
pushed this work to "scd-work" branch.

I tested internal ccid-driver (with debug code which hardcodes
fixedlen = 6) with GemPC Pinpad reader (just lightly), and it works
for me for verification and modification of User PIN.

Drivers are somehow ready.  We need to implement user interaction
so that user can inform SCDaemon the length of PIN for fixed length.