Pageant proxy to gpg-agent

NIIBE Yutaka gniibe at fsij.org
Mon Jan 21 04:56:12 CET 2013

Hello,

I am not a Windows user, but some people ask me using Gnuk Token on
Windows for SSH access.

Thus, I wrote a Python script which works as Pageant (Putty's agent).
With this script, we can use authentication key on Gnuk Token for
Putty.

You can find it at:

   http://gitorious.org/gnuk/gnuk/blobs/master/tool/pageant_proxy_to_gpg.py

To run, you need gpg_agent.py and sexp.py (at the same place).  The
script assumes GPG-Agent 2.0.18 or later (which supports "KEYINFO
--list --data"), and RSA keysize of 2048-bit.

This is a tentative solution.  I think it is good for GPG-Agent to
support this kind of native Windows IPC of Pageant.