Passphrase in addition to Fingerprint

Thorsten Sick thorsten.sick at email.de
Mon Jul 8 23:15:01 CEST 2013

Hi

Thanks for finding this idea. It is similar but not the same. The old
idea you found is a cool trick for reading out loud the fingerprint.

What I want is to create a short phrase that you can not get out of your
mind. This is similar to the tricks these memory performers use to
remember a phone book.

This way I can verify the keys of my friends just be meeting them on the
streets without business cards.

Also good for phone verification.

Disadvantage could be the small "key space". But even if it is worse
than the fingerprint verification, it is lots better than nothing.

Thorsten Sick