minimal pseudo code for encrypting message to multiple recipients

Tim Prepscius timprepscius at gmail.com
Tue Jul 23 15:27:22 CEST 2013

Hello,

I am considering integrating pgp-mime into an web e-mail client I've written.

I am wondering if anyone has or can point to simple pseudo code, or
simple code, for the pgp encryption process.

I have a user's RSA public 2048 bit key.
I want to encrypt a mail-mime-block.

I want to do it in such a way that it is compatible with mail reading
pgp-mime programs which have the user's RSA pub/private key-pair.  And
I'd like to do it in the simplest of manners.

I've read the pgp-mime specification.
I understand that I'm going to construct a "mime within a mime"
I get that part.

After I've constructed the canonicalized mime, what is the simplest
compatible encryption process?

I assume it is BASE64(RSA(AES-KEY) + AES(MAIL) + PADDING) + SIG of
some sort.  But am having problems finding a simple code segment which
illustrates this.

I'm not interested in supporting a full pgp-mime code set at the
moment.  Just a minimal first version.

Thank you for any help you can offer,

I don't mind reading through code, but I'd like to, if possible, skip
to a simple example.

;-)

Cheers,

-tim