[Gpg4win-devel] Wiki for GnuPG/Gpg4win

Emanuel Schütze emanuel at intevation.de
Mon Jun 24 16:16:32 CEST 2013

Hi,

we (Intevation) have set up a new public GnuPG (Moin) wiki:
http://wiki.gnupg.org/

For wiki login we want to use the registered user accounts from the GnuPG
(roundup) issues tracker only:
https://bugs.gnupg.org/gnupg/

There are two possibilities which we could implement in Moin:

1. For each login: Moin wiki ask Roundup if user (with given password) exists.

2. Export regularly user names and password hashes from Roundup and copy via
rsync to Moin wiki. Moin uses these account data for login.

Which solution do you prefer?
@Werner: ^

Best regards,
Emanuel