Several problems with building GnuPG 2 for Windows

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Wed Mar 6 10:15:46 CET 2013

On Wed,  6 Mar 2013 00:30, lailavrazda1979 at gmail.com said:

> If you define some variables, it implies you're trying to move toward
> supporting W64, and this will only take one line to fix. Unless you plan on
> never supporting modern Windows systems?

Please check the other messages; I said several times that there is no
support for Windows 64.

Except for GpgEX, 32 bit works just fine on 64 bit Windows boxes.  If
you need native 64 bit applications, please help us to get funding for
this.

BTW: You should read http://www.netmeister.org/news/learn2quote.html .

Salam-Shalom,