cannot compile gnupg-1.4.12 on 64bit distro

Ladislao Bastetti lbastetti001 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 25 07:15:25 CET 2013

Well,

I'm not the author of the command line, as I said I'm only following
the procedure to build gnupg as reported in loop-AES v 3.6g , without
modification .
Anyway , after more googling, it's a bug of Debian 64 bit , the bug #668257 :
http://lists.debian.org/debian-gcc/2012/04/msg00099.html

thanks anyway

Ladislao