REINER SCT

NIIBE Yutaka gniibe at fsij.org
Sat May 4 06:24:22 CEST 2013

On 2013-05-04 at 00:37 +0200, Alina Friedrichsen wrote:
> NIIBE Yutaka, do you write a patch or should I do?

If it's really needed please write for master.  If something is needed
I will write for 2.0.

> REINER SCT sell many card readers that are not CCID-compliant.
> The cyberJack go is the big exception.
>
> So better test for the device id, too.

I understand that it would be better testing device id, ideally (or
documentation purpose).  But, is it really needed for this _specific_
case?  Do you have a some specific scenario, where current code would
cause some trouble?

The portion of the code will be only executed when it's CCID-compliant.
I think that there is no need to distinguish non-CCID device here.