looking for keys on a keyserver with gpgme

jbar jeanjacquesbrucker at gmail.com
Sun May 5 19:42:48 CEST 2013

 Also please try to know if hkp request is really send to the
keyserver (using wireshark and filtering only request sended to port
11371 for example).

 I did met a similar issue months ago, and there was not sended hkp
 request at all. Then I have un-prioritized the features I wanted to
 code using gpgme like this (i.e. to make my gpgme-hkp keyserver[1]
 synchronise new or updated keys with peers and some others sks
 keyservers).

[1]: https://github.com/Open-UDC/thttpgpd