REINER SCT

NIIBE Yutaka gniibe at fsij.org
Tue May 7 03:23:23 CEST 2013

On 2013-05-04 at 07:12 +0200, Alina Friedrichsen wrote:
> It's really needed. The following RFID card reader from REINER SCT is
> CCID-compliant, but has no pinpad.
>
> http://www.reiner-sct.com/produkte/chipkartenleser/cyberjack_RFID_basis.html

Thanks for the pointer.

You're talking your theory, while I'm explaining the code.

Still, there is no need to distinguish them by product ID.  That's
because the code checks the availability of pinpad, at first.

Well, here is the case we would need to distinguish:

  (1) It is CCID reader
	and
  (2) which claims having pinpad (by bPINSupport of dwFeatures)
	and
  (3) Different handling is needed

I think that it's not good to write many code than needed, because it
would bite us in future.