Support for SmartCard-HSM

Andreas Schwier andreas.schwier.ml at cardcontact.de
Thu Nov 7 15:50:24 CET 2013

O.K. then it's probably easier to allow our customers to load one of the
available OpenPGP JavaCard applets onto their device.

So far I've found three different implementations

[1] http://sourceforge.net/projects/javacardopenpgp/
[2] https://github.com/FluffyKaon/OpenPGP-Card
[3] http://sourceforge.net/projects/jopenpgpcard/

Do you happen to know which one works best with GnuPG ?

Andreas