gpg4win pinentry ignores pinpad

Martin Wolters wolters.mar at googlemail.com
Sat Oct 26 06:18:02 CEST 2013

Am 26.10.2013 04:15, schrieb NIIBE Yutaka:
> I think that following change of SCARD_CTL_CODE in OpenSC is worth a
> try:
>
>    https://github.com/OpenSC/OpenSC/commit/cd6adb4e269db0549b0f442660c27693918758d8

Tried that, and it worked. Kind of. scdaemon gets the features but then
fails later when calling npth_eselect. WaitForMultipleObjects returns
WAIT_TIMEOUT (npth.c:1876) with the timeout being 500msecs. It then
dies in npth.c:1977 by NULL pointer dereference.

I might add that I am having trouble building the whole gnupg from git
and only replaced scdaemon.exe and libnpth-0.dll. Maybe there are pieces
missing that are needed for everything to work.

Linking dirmngr failed with an undefined reference to _getaddrinfo and
_getnameinfo, which are both part of libws2_32. The linker is called
with -lws2_32 but doesn't seem to care.

Have a good time,
Martin