looking up pgp keys

Arturo 'Buanzo' Busleiman buanzo at buanzo.com.ar
Thu Sep 12 13:47:34 CEST 2013

The human side of things (the WoT) must always be separated from
keyservers, which are just a convenient key search/publish/obtain system.

I have (slowly) been working on openpgp extensions for http for the past
six+ years (enigform and mod_openpgp). I am now working on a decentralized
secure IM. As most secure systems it will probably be difficult for people
that do not requiere such level of security.

We have already seen what happens when the delicate balance of ease of use
and/or functionality versus security is affected.

It hurts a bit, doesnt it, when we see that security is so hard to provide
for the end user. :(