looking up pgp keys

Robert J. Hansen rjh at sixdemonbag.org
Fri Sep 13 16:36:12 CEST 2013

On 9/12/2013 12:25 AM, Phil Pennock wrote:
> Since you're actively working on this, I welcome constructive
> suggestions on how to improve matters.  Some basics for what I consider
> necessary in a suggestion for it to be constructive:

I respectfully add:

8. The proposal does not further complicate an already-complicated
   protocol.

Minsky's SKS algorithm is literally the product of his Ph.D. thesis.  It
would not surprise me if there were under a dozen people in the world
who truly, thoroughly understood the algorithm and its implementation in
SKS.  Further complexity should, IMO, be eschewed.