gpgsm issueing two concurrent passphrase requests fails

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Fri Aug 1 10:23:40 CEST 2014

On Thursday 10 July 2014 at 21:28:41, Alfred Ganz wrote:
>   gpgsm --import ssh-key.p12
> and it is after this command there exists a hanging pinentry.

Which pinentries did you try?
Did you try with pinentries that open an X11 window in particular?

My hypothesis is that the curses backend triggers the problem.
But, I maybe wrong about this.

Having a reproducable testcase in an reported issue on bugs.gnupg.org
would be nice. We should work up to this point.

Best,
Bernhard

Intevation GmbH, Osnabrück, Germany; Amtsgericht Osnabrück, HRB 18998
Owned and run by Frank Koormann, Bernhard Reiter, Dr. Jan-Oliver Wagner