gpgsm issueing two concurrent passphrase requests fails

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Mon Aug 4 10:00:23 CEST 2014

On Sunday 03 August 2014 at 23:43:43, Alfred Ganz wrote:
> Can you please tell me with what debug options you would like me to run
> the above commands, and where to send the results, I will be glad to
> try to get it done.

As it looks like a defect and a regression, you should search for an
entry in bugs.gnupg.org and create one, if there is none.
Put in all revelvant details there, so that Werner (or somebody else)
can try to reproduce it as easy as you manage.

If you think this did work before and broke at some point,
try finding this point. E.g. by trying several revisions in a "bisect".

Best,
Bernhard
Intevation GmbH, Osnabrück, Germany; Amtsgericht Osnabrück, HRB 18998
Owned and run by Frank Koormann, Bernhard Reiter, Dr. Jan-Oliver Wagner