Regression: tests failing on Solaris 10 for >= 2.0.23

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Thu Aug 14 14:37:20 CEST 2014

On Thu, 14 Aug 2014 10:14, laurent at elanor.org said:

> I can pinpoint that the problem was introduced between 2.0.22 and 2.0.23.

There is

571bcd46 * common: Fix build problem with Sun Studio compiler.

thus I wonder how it was possible to build before.

> gpg: problem with the agent: Broken pipe
> gpg: key 04C9BD76 marked as ultimately trusted

The agent died, right?  The best way to debug this is to put

log-file socket:///home/foo/.gnupg/S.log
debug 1024
verbose

into gpg-agent.conf and watch the output using watchgnupg.  You may of
course also use a plain file.  If you notice that the gpg-agent died,
you should start it again and attach a debugger to gpg-agent.

And of course run the test case by hand ant via the test script.

Shalom-Salam,