I want to help improve the documentation.

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Wed Dec 3 10:48:16 CET 2014

Hi Georgiy,

quite some time ago you offered to help on the documentation.  I think a
first step here is to find someone who considers this important enough
to take responsibility to manage the development of documentation.  I
have always tried to do that but I am overloaded anyway and thus I better
concentrate on the stuff I can do best.

I mentioned the need for a doc maintainer en passant some time ago but
there was no response on it.  See and edit also "Maintainer wanted" at
http://wiki.gnupg.org/documentation .

Do you think that is something you can do?

Salam-Shalom,